Manpasand Rice made from Basmati rice has tempting flavour for taunting your senses.
Method Of Preparation
- Basmati Rice should be picked and washed in a lot of water. It should be soaked in adequate water for half an hour. This should be followed by draining the water.
- Basmati Rice should be boiled in salted water till it gets cooked. It should be drained and kept warm.
- Carrots should be washed, peeled and cut into cubes of half cm. Lemon Grass stalk should be washed.
- Cauliflower should be cut into small florets. It should be washed and soaked into warm salted water and should be kept aside.
- Cabbage should be cut into chunks of half cm. Spinach leaves should be cleaned, washed and trimmed.
- Corn flour should be dissolved in half cup of water.
- Three cups of water should be taken into a pan. Lemon grass and carrots should be added and it should be brought to a boil. Cooking in the boiling water should be continued for three minutes. Cauliflower florets and Green peas should be added.
- It should be simmered till carrots and green peas are done. Cabbage and spinach leaves should be stirred. Crushed pepper corn and salt should be added.
- Soya sauce should be added. It should be brought to a boil. It should be stirred in water containing dissolved corn starch. It should be continuously stirred. It should be simmered for half an hour. The Rice should be arranged in a large serving bowl. Cooked vegetables should be poured over the Rice and Sesame Oil should be sprinkled on top.
- It should be served immediately./ul>