Vegetable Pulao of Cumin flavour is extremely popular in Indian households. Vegetable Pulao cooked using Basmati Rice is for sure an attractive inclusion in your menu with unmatched quality and unsurpassed taste.
Method Of Preparation
- Take scented Basmati Rice and wash the Rice using a lot of water. Then soak the washed Rice in sufficient water for about half an hour.
- Clean Spinach and wash the Spinach thoroughly. Now chop the spinach. Warm frozen kennels till they become soft.
- Peel Ginger and Garlic. Wash and chop them. Take green chilies. Wash them, remove the stem and then slit the green chilies into two.
- Hold a non-stick pan for heating the oil. Add cumin seeds to the pan. When the color of the cumin seeds starts changing, add pepper corns, cloves, bay leaf, green cardamom, cinnamon, and black cardamom and mace. Stir till all the components get fried.
- Add the chopped garlic, ginger and slit green chillies. Cook for a minute on a medium heat.
- Add corn kennels and pursue cooking for about two to three minutes. Add after draining the Haryana King Basmati Rice. Stir all for about one minute.
- Add about two and a half cups of water and salt, as per your taste. Bring it to a boil. Add the chopped Spinach and mix the contents well. Cook on high heat by stirring gently and consistently.
- When water gets absorbed, add the lemon juice and reduce the heat. Cover the pan and pursue cooking for about five to seven minutes or till the time the entire rice gets cooked.