Through the usage of local ingredients, the creative Indian cooks have converted Rice into many unique and peculiar mouth-watering dishes. We bring one of the most famous Murg Pulao the rice recipe-a delicious meal uninhibited.
Method Of Preparation
- Basmati Rice should be picked and washed in plenty of water. The Rice should be soaked in sufficient water for about half an hour. Ginger and Garlic should be peeled and grinded to a fine paste.
- Chicken mince should be mixed with the paste of Ginger and Garlic, coriander powder, red chili powder and lemon juice. Salt as per your taste should be added. It should be mixed well and refrigerated till required.
- Green chilies should be washed. Stem of the green chilies should be removed and it should be finely chopped. Onion should be peeled and sliced. Tomatoes should also be washed and finely chopped. Green coriander and mint leaves should be cleaned washed and finely chopped.
- Oil should be heated in a non-stick pan; cumin leaves should be added and it should be stirred and fried till the color starts changing. Bay leaf, green cardamom, pepper corns, cinnamon, chopped green chilies and Cloves should be added. Sliced Onion should also be added. It should be cooked on high heat till the onions become translucent.
- It should be stirred briefly and marinated chicken mince should be added. It should be cooked on high heat for about two to three minutes. Remember to stir it continuously.
- Green coriander, chopped tomatoes and mint leaves should be added and it should be cooked continuously for about three to four minutes more. It should be drained and the soaked basmati rice should be added. Salt to taste should also be added. It should be mixed well.
- To the second portion, red color and chopped tomatoes should be added. It should be mixed well.
- Two and a half cups of water should be added. Salt should be added and it should be mixed well. It should be brought to a boil and should be cooked on high heat. It should be stirred frequently and gently till the water gets absorbed.
- The heat should be reduced, the pan should be covered with a lid of tight fitting and it should be cooked for three to five minutes or till the time the Rice is prepared.